When making an electrical change or trying to identify the source of an electrical issue, your first step may be to schedule an inspection. We’ll list some of the electrical inspection basics, the most common reasons to have an inspection, and what you can expect from the process.
When to Consider Having an Inspection Done
- As soon as you notice persistent electrical problems
- As you prepare for a large-scale renovation
- Before you buy a new home
- Before you list your current home for sale
- If you notice a dead outlet or unresponsive switch
- Once your home reaches 40 years of age
- When required by your homeowner’s insurance policy provider
- When you decide to add a home appliance
What Happens Next
Once the inspection is complete, you’ll receive a written report, which may include:
- A list of needed repairs
- Recommendations for improving energy efficiency
- Summary of the inspection
In official settings, such as home sales and insurance claims, the report certifies your inspection was completed properly. In unofficial cases, the report helps you detail needed electrical repairs and costs.
Ready to Schedule an Electrical Inspection in Camano Island?
When you’re ready to schedule an electrical inspection for your home or business in Camano Island, the pros at Arlington Electric & Solar in Arlington can help. In addition to inspections, we offer a wide variety of services, including generator sales. Our technicians have a reputation for providing quality workmanship on every job. With years of industry experience, we have equipment to address all your electrical needs. Contact us today with questions or to schedule an appointment.
We’ll Help You With Electrical Inspection Basics in Camano Island
Serving Arlington, Stanwood, Camano Island, Marysville, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls, Snohomish & Greater Snohomish County