Automatic Back-up Generac Generators in Arlington & Across Snohomish, Skagit, Island & San Juan Counties
Protect yourself and your residence or business with a back-up generator from Arlington Electric & Solar. We’ve built a powerful presence in the standby-power generator market, and turn-key installations are our specialty. As a Generac Power Pro Dealer, we’ll help you find the generator that covers your needs with the most cost-effective design. Don’t be left in the dark! Breathe easier knowing you’ve got a reliable source of backup power to keep your household comfortable, medical equipment functioning, and businesses running. One of our dependable line-up of back-up generators can stand ready 24/7 to provide reliable power in case of a blackout or emergency.
Why Back-up Generators are a Good Investment
- Keep lights and heat/air conditioning on in the event of a power failure
- Keep power on for seriously ill or medically fragile family members
- Preserve perishable items in your refrigerator and freezer
- Keep property illuminated to discourage thieves and looters
- Power appliances and communication devices for updates and instructions
What to expect from our free in-home consultation.
Why we choose to be a certified Generac dealer.
Authorized Generac, Kohler & Briggs & Stratton Generator Dealer and Installer in Arlington
Our team is factory trained to provide quality installation, repair, maintenance and warranty work on your back-up generator, and we’re pleased to offer a selection of quality brands including Generac, Kohler and Winco.
8kW #5501 w/8 cir L/Ctr
10kW #5502 w/10 cir L/Cntr
14kW #5503 w/14 cir L/Cntr
17kW #5504 w/16 cir L/Cntr
XG 8000E #5747
Assembly, shipping, delivery and training are separate.
LOAD SHED TRANSFER SWITCH REQUIRED IN WASHINGTON STATE
Back-up Generator Repair & Maintenance
Arlington Electric & Solar is committed to excellent product support with factory-trained technicians certified by Generac to provide excellent service. Contact us with any back-up generator maintenance, repair or warranty questions you may have.
Please note: the State of Washington requires load center transfer switches be matched to the size of back-up generators you install. That means a 10kW can only have 10 circuits hooked up to a 10 circuit load center transfer switch. If you need more than 10 circuits but still want to use a 10kW genset, you’d need a special order unit with load shed transfer switch installed.
Contact us for a custom quote on the right size back-up generator for your property. We’d also be happy to provide a quote for your residential electric, commercial electric needs, or talk with you about saving money with solar energy.
Get Connected with Mobile Link
Generators 8 through 22kW now come equipped with Wi-Fi! When you connect your Wi-Fi enabled generator with our Mobile Link service, it gives you – and Arlington Electric – the ability to proactively monitor your generator’s status from your phone or computer any time of day.
- Economical – using cellular networks to monitor is costly and additional hardware is needed. With Wi-Fi, tap into your home network! Easy and economical. The annual renewal rate is only $49 – and FREE if you sign up with Arlington Electric’s Service Maintenance Agreement!
- Reliable – Now you – and Arlington Electric can know in real time if a reset is needed or a battery is weak or if it missed an exercise.
- Customer Service – With access to your generator’s information, Arlington Electric can provide quick and efficient service.
- Confidence – You and Arlington Electric can act quickly if a problem occurs before or during an outage
ARLINGTON ELECTRIC-MANAGED MOBILE LINK
- Allowing Arlington electric full remote access to your generator’s information and we can then get detailed codes and information to keep you up and running. We receive notices about any issue that may occur, allowing quick and efficient resolution.
- Software upgrades can be remotely loaded to your generator
- Arlington Electric is able to clear certain fault codes that might prevent the generator from running.
- Arlington Electric can make certain your exercise schedule is on track, and even initiate exercise remotely.
MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT MEMBERSHIP
- Maintenance Agreement Membership provides you with assurance that Arlington Electric is providing the best customer service. As a preferred customer, you will be contacted regularly to assure your generator is ready when you need it.
- No prepayment required, just years of reliable service paid for at the time of service.
- Discounted rates for maintenances and repairs provide the best pricing available with no travel charges.
- Generac offers extended ten and five year factory warranties.
- Get the “full meal deal” coverage! Sign up for the Service Maintenance Agreement, extended Generacwarranty, and Mobile Link monitored by Arlington Electric!
GENERAC CLEAN ENERGY SOLUTIONS
As a Generac Dealership, Arlington Electric now offers fully integrated solar storage and home energy monitoring solutions by Generac! Generac offers PWRcell, an all-in-one storage platform for integrated solar and storage solution.
- In 2019, Generac acquired Neurio Technology and Pika Energy with the goal to provide efficient clean energy options and enhance their backup power market!
- Combines Generac’s power products with battery storage and state-of-the-art monitoring
- Scalable Storage system easily configurable from 8.6kWh to 17kWh to meet any budget or lifestyle.
The new PWRview home energy monitoring system provides meter readings In real time. Default notifications and connectivity issues can be monitored and adjusted remotely.
Authorized back-Up Generator Distributor in Arlington
Serving Acme, Anacortes, Arlington, Balin, Bellingham, Birch Bay, Bothell, Bow, Burlington, Camano Island, Concrete, Coupeville, Custer, Deming, Duvall, Eastsound, Edison, Everett, Everson, Ferndale, Freeland, Friday Harbor, Glacier, Granite Falls, Guemes Island, LaConner, Lake Stevens, Langley, Marysville, Nooksack, Oak Harbor, Olga, Orcas, Samish Island, Sedro Woolley, Snohomish, Stanwood, Woodinville & all of Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom, Island & San Juan Counties